An Announcement from Financial Independence Group, Inc.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to develop across the US, we understand the worries that our partners and their clients are currently dealing with.
We want you to know the entire team here at Financial Independence Group is working hard to continue supporting you and your business initiatives.
In the coming days, we’ll be concentrating our communications online while creating and updating a special COVID-19 Resource Center in the FIG Portal and the FIG Mobile App that will help our agents deliver an exceptional virtual client experience during these uncertain times.
We strongly encourage our agents to download the FIG Mobile App to help you virtually conduct your business as usual for the foreseeable future.
Please continue to check the FIG Portal and FIG Mobile App for resources like:
- How to set up and use online appointment scheduling
- Example phone scripts to use when calling clients
- How to conduct online meetings
- Best practices for virtually conducting business during uncertainty
- And more
Here’s how to get started:
- Click here to visit the COVID-19 Resource Center in the FIG Portal
- Download the FIG Mobile App for Apple or Google Play
Additionally, we’re taking extra precautions around the office to help avoid the virus’s spread by canceling all business travel and encouraging the majority of our employees to work remotely. We hope this information clarifies how Financial Independence Group is responding to COVID-19, and we appreciate the continued support from our valued partners and employees.